Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

A very, very late start to my day. Work's been hell, so I slept in late.

Making a nice lunch... a nice sandwich with inferior yet oddly tolerable mayonaise. I'm serious, of all the "Brand X" mayo I've ever had, this one has been the best.

A trip to an empty grad school office. Things to check on, no live humans.

Playing around with more Blogger tags, especially the MainPage tag. This way, you can click on one of my previous entries and have a cleaner looking page. Also, my counter won't get hit one time for every permalink that gets clicked. I'm still not sure though if I want two or three days showing on the main page. If I show too many, then the Previous Entries tags aren't really worth much. Next issue to decide on: whether or not to ditch enetation and go with Blogger's commenting system.

Getting my fix of Doctor Who in the form of the webcast Scream of the Shalka. This must be what it feels like for an addict, clean and sober for years, to fall right off the wagon. Incidentally, a fellow coffee shop patron saw me doing this and asked me for help fiddling with his computer so that he could do the same.

Sorting through my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu notes as well as some notes from MMAC -- the "Ninja Scrolls" needed cleaning out.

Wondering whether or not I feel like going to Club.

0 comments: