Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Laziness - Didn't go to Club last night. I wasn't feeling well (on a lot of fronts), and neither was E, so we sat and watched Trainspotting: The Prequel Shallow Grave. It fit the mood perfectly.

I haven't felt much for working out solo, either. Maybe I can get some time in tomorrow. E may opt out of a kung fu lesson this week, since it's week 8 of the quarter and she's up against a lot of deadlines.

New Book - Been reading The Screwtape Letters by Lewis. See the current sidebar? It's a good read, even if you're not Christian, or even religious. Does that mean I'll change the CD image soon? Not really... I still listen to S&P almost every day.

Diet - I hope I'm not suffering from some wierd Keith Richards thing where all the vices he continues to engage in haven't killed him after all these years, even if he looks like one of the undead. E thinks I'm consuming alcohol a little too frequently as of late and that my diet has been rather deficient in green things. She may be right, but as of right now, there really aren't any apparent adverse effects, even to my metrosexual appearance. Still, why not head things off before it's too late, right? Once I polish off the remaining Sam Adams Cherry Wheat beers in the fridge, I'll work more on them vegetables. Hey, I've had my fair share of lettuce on a weekly basis, right?

Excerpt from "Pros and Cons of John Kerry's Top Twenty Vice-Presidential Candidates" by John Moe (link will be added once it's moved off of the McSweeneys main page).
4. Bill Clinton, former President

Pro: Oh man, that would be awesome—could you imagine? He'd be all like Yeah, I'm back, so suck on this, y'all and everyone would be all No way and he'd be all Way
Con: None

0 comments: