Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

As you can see, I've made a few more changes. I'm not sure I like them, but it's been awhile since I shook things up in here.

I don't know what's up with the new Blogger posting apparatus. Sometimes I need to try 2 and 3 times to republish the damn thing after a template change. It would probably drive a less patient person into a homicidal/suicidal spree.

0 comments: