Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2004

Rather than re-type SPEAKMAN's antics after last Friday's party, I figure I'll just cut and paste an email I sent.
Let me tell you the ghetto-ass stuff he pulled after the party. Just like he hogs me during club, he hogged me again as I was about to leave to take E home. He was like "Wait, wait... wait... I'll walk with you guys, I'm going home, too." I wanted to say, "Oh, but we're driving home" but I didn't wanna give him any ideas. Turns out, he got that idea anyway..."Oh, you guys *drove*?" So I just rolled my eyes and was like, in a monotone "Go on get in where do you need dropped off?" When I came back, I told his roommate and he just laughed. He described [SPEAKMAN] as "overworked and under-laid." Perfect if you ask me.

0 comments: