Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2004

Well, the past spring break here in this old university town had its quiet moments, but also its hectic ones. I kept working, I helped E recover from her surgery, and got to hang out with a fair amount of people. But now I need a break. It's just the sort of person I am. My energy is internal; I recover from the inside out.

Lists - I've got lists of various things to do that I've put off for awhile. Once again, I fell into one of those phases where my expensive leather planner remains shut for a bit too long. I gotta get motivated.

Once Upon a Time in Athens - Club starts again this week. I've been too long without a stickfight. This quarter will be more on grappling, though, which is fine by me. Although, I do need to get more kickboxing conditioning in.

instant gratification 2.0 - Yes, I promised a redesign. I'm churning it over in my mind. I'll get to it, ok? Quit yelling at me! I have to say, though, you'd think I had all the time in the world last week, but I only got to this thing twice, didn't I? Oh well.

0 comments: