Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I don't know how close to the Arnold Battle of Columbus this joke was made, but I read this quote by Craig Kilborn in the local rag this past Monday:
Governor Schwarzenegger has come out against gay marriage, and then he went back to slathering body oil all over his muscles in front of other guys.
As I said, I wish I could've gone this year, especially since I was in the city at the time. But, there were more important things to be had, like time with E on her birthday celebration day.

0 comments: