Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 05, 2004

I wouldn't recommend taking any of the tests from Rum and Monkey unless you want some startpage worms on your computer. First time it happened last week, I wasn't sure, but I tried again this time with all my AV stuff active, and sho' nuff...

I sent them a message. I'm sure it'll be fixed.

0 comments: