Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The truth, it's been said, depends on one's point of view.

From one point of view, I could tell the story of how I was screwed with at the Diamond Mines, and then immediately made it clear to one of the two people involved (the other one left before I had a chance at him), by way of a bruise or two (that he probably won't even feel tomorrow) that I don't tolerate such behavior.

From another point of view, one could say I overreacted to two immature people who were just trying to be a bit funny through physical and psychological posturing - people who, even with my sad martial arts skills, really aren't any match for me whatsoever.

Either way, it seemed to amuse the heck out of the other people at the Diamond Mines. I did tell them, "Man, I think I overreacted. You know, I really shouldn't have done all that." The response I got 100% of the time, "Hey, that's freakin' hilarious!"

So, after all is said and done, I still really have no idea how I feel about the whole situation. Part of me wants to be repulsed. Oddly enough, though, the people who would support that seem outnumbered by the people who want to see blood.

0 comments: