Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2005

(That's just a line from Cassandra Wilson's vocal version of Wayne Shorter's E.S.P. - nothing at all really to do with the following post.)

I don’t know, these have been a messed-up past few days. I mean, nothing’s gone catastrophically wrong or anything – just full of negative outcomes and general badness. Between life at the Diamond Mines, a “mix-up” regarding a coaches pass for the Fight Club, and the beginnings of an illness, is Mercury in retrograde again?

It's a day off, and I've spent the most of it reading: about Carson, this, and bits from this. Oh, and the Inosanto book, too. I think my eyes are about to go numb, so I think I'm headed home now.

0 comments: