Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2005

Well, I've been feeling better, but E hasn't. She was cooped up in the house for the past two days and decided that she needed out. So instead of going to Fight Club, E picked me up from the coffee shop and we hung out at Wally World, just for the heck of it. She wanted picture frames, but the crap they had there looked rather chinsy (big surprise). And, so I decided to go through the bargain DVD bin, and lo and behold I saw two things that I never thought I'd see available again, and snapped them right up...


Shaft's Big ScorePosted by Hello  

Shaft in Africa Posted by Hello

We saw Big Score last night. I swear, the lines in that one are just as good as the original.
Don't talk to black honkeys with big, flat feet.

That damn eye-talian's serious!

Used to be Cowboys and Indians, now it's Us and Them.
Classics. Total classics.

My favorite line from tomorrow's movie:
No ride camel. Ride ass.

0 comments: