Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2005


Who says you shouldn't kick a man while he's down? Not Bruce... Posted by Hello

I snagged this while I was playing with the university's scanners. Between that and the mp3 player/USB flash drive I bought, the process is a whole lot more smooth. I even scanned all the Tao of JKD pages related to Bruce's Five Ways of Attack -- for my own personal use, so please don't sue me, Bruce Lee ®!

0 comments: