Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 01, 2004

My Laptop, 1998-2004, R.I.P. - Well, it's not quite dead, but I haven't worked very hard to try resuscitate it for the past couple of days. I'm pretty much finally ready to write it off. Names, addresses, financial information, old zipped files of journals and pictures -- I can live with those losses. The biggest pain now is not having that easy Irfanview graphics editor I got for free off the internet. The pictures E sent from China hover around 2 MB each, and I know for a fact that not everyone who reads her China blog has broadband. Not to mention having screens that will accomodate 2000+ x 1000+ pixel pics. Sure, I could define the height and width as it loads on the page, but what a pain.

Hangin' Out - With DATU_B and the wife last night after work, we watched The Bourne Identity. I was wrong to have written this movie off when it first came out. Still, Ludlum could've named his spy something else, so as not to confuse him with that other J.B. spy. I haven't seen the sequel yet, but something about the whole franchise will take any surprise away from any potential forthcoming announcement about a third sequel in which Bourne faces Dr. No.

At the same time, it settles the question Who would win in a fight between Matt and Ben? Matt would whip Ben's not-capable-of-committment @$$ all over the place.

Brainstorming - It's fascination with the gruesome -- the kind that makes people rubberneck at the scene of a horrible accident -- that makes me wonder about the REV. SUM YUNG GAI's "blood oath club." Yes, that's his new title that I've granted him. So, here's my brainstorm -- talk the TRENCHCOAT MAFIOSO into joining the club just so that he could tell me what it's like.

0 comments: