Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

E will be back from the PRC in a mere 4 days! I wish I had more time to be excited, but they've got me at the diamond mines full time this week. The upside is that I've got Friday and Saturday off and I managed to swindle put in for my vacation time (on short notice) for next week. So, we will get to NY to visit MOMMA_E after all.

The time apart has definitely been a learning experience for the both of us. We've both learned, or rather re-learned some things about ourselves. Now, the trick will be to see what we can put into practice, especially since we get readjusted to being up in each other's grills, so to speak. I saw this quote by Merrill Markoe (whoever he is) in my planner last week:
It's like magic. When you live by yourself, all your annoying habits are gone!
Hopefully that's not entirely true. I would definitely like to keep some of my recently-extinguished bad habits gone after E comes back home.

0 comments: