Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2004

E (still sort of tired -- she's sleeping as of this minute) and I had our first official date since she came back. We watched M. Night Shyamalan's The Village. Yes, I figured out the twist relatively early, but I don't credit my incredible powers of deduction. As DATU_B says, M. Night's a one-trick-pony and after three films, people are starting to learn what to look for. Oh, M. Night tried a misdirection, but it was too little, too late.

That isn't to say I didn't like the movie. It's now a close second after Unbreakable. I don't care if it was a "comic book movie." Anyone who can work in a reference to the DC Comics character "The Spectre" deserves a nod. Yeah, I know you probably don't get the reference for the same reason you hated the flick heh.

0 comments: