Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2004

E and I are leaving tomorrow, making a quick stop in Columbus to hang with The FIVE-Os for a night before heading up to NY state to see E's momma. I expect blogging to be scarce after Tuesday, but it's not like there will be an utter lack of net.access in NY.

My one blogging goal for this NY trip -- to upload a picture of Mark Twain's grave. He happens to be buried in Elmira, NY as that's where his wife was buried. Last year when E and I were there, we got a nice video shot of it. I just haven't had the time and resources to capture the shot, but this time I'm taking a picture. I dunno, I just think it's a cool thing to have.

0 comments: