Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I picked her up at the airport, having arrived 5 minutes before her plane arrived, on schedule, no less. There were hugs and pictures, a quick breakfast at Bob Evan's and then she was passed out on the drive home. We arrive home whereupon she slept for another 12 or so hours -- poor kid. I expected it, though.

She brought back lots of pictures and lots of gifts. I got this cool reversible Chinese jacket, blue on one side and red on the other, frog buttons and all. It'll be cool if I ever want to go out on the town with that Donnie Yen "Jin Ke" look from Highlander: Endgame. E took pictures -- maybe I'll post them up here sometime.

Right now, she's posting on her travel blog -- her first self-typed entry. Remember, she had to forward all those entries for me to post because of the mysterious internet restrictions/slowness in the PRC. She'll either post pictures on there or on the space on Geocities or somesuch.

I'm just glad to have my baby back!

0 comments: