Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

(BMW = bi+ch, moan and whine)

Well, I just had a quick respite before going off to the Diamond Mines. It's not that I mind the work or the amount of hours. It's just that the hours are at inconvenient times this week when I've got stuff to do. I wish I had these hours last week.

"Eye on the prize," that's what I gotta remember. E comes back and I got 9 days off coming, and paid for that week, too. Eye on the prize...

0 comments: