Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2004

E and I are in the public library in Ithaca scouting the place out for living and job possibilities. Our professional and educational plans might need a little tweaking, but we're both in agreement -- this is where we want to live. Once I take the pictures I want to take, get them developed and post them, you'll see why.

Other pictures I want to take...
  • More pics of some of the more interesting Ithaca sites.
  • Some of the goth looking angel statues in the cemetary containing Mark Twain's grave.
  • Mark Twain's grave.
  • Me on Mark Twain's grave (either with a foot on the headstone or just dancing about. Why? Because I can).
  • The entrance sign to Elmira, NY that tries to link the two things it's famous for: Mark Twain's grave and gliders. Sign no longer exists.
  • Pictures that describe the joke told by E's Very Italian Aunt (I can't just type it out).

0 comments: