Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2004

POST ONE

After my blog entry for that day, we decided to have a quick game of Scrabble with MOMMA_E. It's been two years in a row now (so I guess it's tradition) that a visit to MOMMA_E's means Scrabble and Yahtzee! This year, I was the Yahtzee champ, winning every game we played. E won a Scrabble game, and I won the next one. Which was surprising because I seem to remember last year that MOMMA_E whipped both of us.

After that, we went and packed ourselves the rest of the food that E's mom got for us. We were determined to spend as little as possible on the trip back (except for coffee -- gotta have my coffee!). After packing everything, including some gently used appliances, and a quick stop at Dunkin' Donuts, we rode off. Elmira to Erie, PA was pretty uneventful. Then the fit hit the shan, or would've if we would have stayed on the road.

0 comments: