Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 28, 2004

That's what it's going to be very shortly as E and I are close to leaving for A-Town. This time, we're going to take the normal route instead of the scenic one.

I got most of the pictures I wanted yesterday. E talked me out of posing with my foot on Mark Twain's headstone and dancing on the grave for fear of being haunted. Me, I figured what cooler person to be haunted by than Mark Twain? What's the worst he could do? I'd read modern books to him and get his opinion based on how bad he'd Poltergeist the room up. In any case, I got some shots of the grave marker (which is a very simple one) and me crouching behind it.

Ok, I'm about done. To paraphrase Master Khan from Kung Fu -- Time for us to leave.

0 comments: