Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I wish I could say it's married life that's kept me from blogging, but alas, it isn't so. Although I will say that I've noticed a propensity to not be gone for 12 uninterrupted hours between work and keeping up with things online, especially with my wife currently down for the count with flu-like symptoms.

That didn't prevent me, however, from spending time with DATU_B and his wife at the $2.00 marguarita/open stage last night. If nothing else, it got me some nice pictures and video clips for showing E what she missed out on as well as for potential blackmail material. I loves me my new camera!

I've got down two-thirds of a particularly twisted piece I'm preparing for McSweeney's and managed a successful pitch for another article for American Nerd. I've got a couple of other things done, but I'm not 100% sure where to send them. Maybe here?

Training has stalled a bit, as schedules and other factors haven't jelled. That hasn't stopped me from working boxing combos whenever I've had the chance and paying particular attention to "male triangle" footwork patterns. B and I hung out and did some stick stuff the other day, but my head wasn't in it as I was fresh out from the Diamond Mines.

I'll leave you all with this -- one of many perpesctives on effective training methods.
Categories: ,

0 comments: