Turf Marking

All original material, except otherwise explicitly stated, is under this:
Creative Commons License
Creative Commons License
MMIII-MMVII
Warm Fuzzy Freudian Slippers, Ltd.
*Other People's Blogs

FYI

Things you need to know:
  • Some posts, or the links they contain, are NSFW. This is your only warning.
  • This blog serves the cause of my freedom of speech, not yours. I wield censorship like a 10 year-old boy who just found his father's handgun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I caved in and set up a LiveJournal blog - instant gratification lite just so that I'd have an account to read anyone's "friends only" blogs, provided of course I'm listed. I'm a voyeur. Must've been brought on by the camera. Click if you must, but there's nothing there.

Screw RSSReader -- I get the same stuff, no muss, no fuss with my Yahoo! account.

Speaking of which, for those into such things, you can read this blog through an Atom feed.

0 comments: